Why Our Office is Special!
We really do care about the health of you and your family. Our board-certified family medicine physicians and physician assistants can:
- Provide quality, cost-effective care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors
- Diagnose and treat the majority of your health concerns
- Coordinate your care with other specialists if necessary
- Accommodate urgent, same day visits and also work with you to manage any chronic medical conditions
We are now part of Primary Care First!
Primary Care First is an innovative healthcare payment program that aims to improve patients’ care experience. Please go to our Working Together page for more information.
If you are interested in becoming a new patient:
- Please click on the New Patients tab at the top of this page for additional information
- We are now accepting new patients with Medicare and Tricare. However we are not providers for Medicaid
- United Health Premium® Designation for quality and cost efficiency
- Anthem Enhanced Personal Health Care Program participant
- Associated with Medical Center of Aurora and Parker Adventist hospitals
- Located immediately off I-225 and Iliff, in Aurora
- Within walking distance of the Iliff Station light rail
- Reserved patient parking on the east side of the building
- X-ray and lab on-site; facilities for office surgery, stitches, and minor fracture care
- Early morning office hours available