Why Our Office is Special!
We really do care about the health of you and your family. Our board-certified family medicine physicians and physician assistants can:
- Provide quality, cost-effective care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors
- Diagnose and treat the majority of your health concerns
- Coordinate your care with other specialists if necessary
- Accommodate urgent, same day visits and also work with you to manage any chronic medical conditions
Welcome Emily Good, PA-C
We are excited to announce that Emily Good, PA-C has joined our practice. She is looking forward to working with our staff and patients in the near future. Please introduce yourself and welcome her at your next visit!
We are now part of Primary Care First
Primary Care First is an innovative healthcare payment program that aims to improve patients’ care experience. Please go to our Working Together page for more information.
- Located immediately off I-225 and Iliff, in Aurora
- Within walking distance of the Iliff Station light rail
- Reserved patient parking on the east side of the building
- X-ray and lab on-site; facilities for office surgery, stitches, and minor fracture care
- Early morning office hours available